Pageviews last month

Saturday 21 January 2012

WEBSITE and latest book news.

(a teensy sneaky peak at a bit of my new cover...)

My website at www.millyjohnson.co.uk is currently having a redesign so I can't actually amend anything at the moment - apologies for that.

White Wedding has had its big edit and it's a MONSTER. It's the biggest book I've done so far and has half-killed me to write it... in the nicest way. So many threads to knot up.

I've already started on A WINTER FLAME which is my 8th book and the 4th book in the season series. It's very light-hearted and fun to write. A soldier would have been handy to help me write it, but you can't have everything.

Bit mad in the Johnson household as I'm preparing to move houses but normal service will be resumed asap. Bear with me. :)

Milly x

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it Milly! Good luck with the move and we'd all love a soldier to hand wouldn't we? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH makes sense now why you called the other white wedding rather than winter wedding! I should have known you had a good reason lol.. Cant wait. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Dena - White Wedding is set in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - well there you go then... that'll teach me to read the synosis lol but I like it all to be a big surprise xx

      Delete